HOW I IMPREGNATED MY SISTER


It all started when I turned 19, on the night before my 19th birthday, my sister whispered to me “I am going to give you a special treat tomorrow”. I was curious to know what kind of treat it is because my senior sister is full of bombshells all the time and unpredictable.

My sister Kira as we all call her is the name given to her by our uncle who visits us more often. My uncle is the only family member my sister and I knew since we were toddlers till now because our parents are always busy which makes it difficult to even take us out not to talk of visiting their families in the village. I am filled with anxiety and uneasy when she whispered the statement to me. All of a sudden, my parent walked in and I looked at their faces, all that I said in mind is “I don’t think they even remember the next day is my birthday”.  Even though I was not surprised to notice that about them, it was usually of them to only remember when my sister asks them to buy me a gift.
My sister Kira was splendid because I love her surprises. All through the night, I was wondering what kind of surprise is in for me this time around. She surprised me with a brand new laptop on my last birthday, which was given to her by our uncle because she had a desktop computer already and she knew I would be happy to have a computer of my own.
After waking up early that blissful morning filled with joy and curiosity, I walked straight into Kira’s room without knocking and found her sleeping on the bed half-naked. I went straight to her, jumped on the bed and sat on it, staring at her. All of a sudden, she woke up and asked me “for how long have you been here?” I replied, “About a minute now”, she asked again, “did you knock?” I said “no”. Kira stood up and walked into the bathroom without saying anything. Kira called me after being in the bathroom for about two minutes and I responded, she said: “give me my toothpaste, it on the table right in front of you”.
End of part 1.
Author: Kaisu Sesali

Comments

  1. The story line is great and the content is spot on. However, there were some repetitions of sentences that prevented the flow of the story.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Does this story justify envy?

MAKING A MOVE, HOPE AND RESILIENCE