Our Dream


I had a beautiful dream with my girl.

I met her while I was doing my national service in the school I completed in the same year. It all happens when she came to me for clarification on a topic, I thought them in class and I did explain to her she asks me if she can get my contact and I did give it to her, she said to me if she can come for a Private lesson on the course and I replied affirmatively.

I spotted her the first time I entered the class and I felt something in my inner self just by looking at her. The courage to tell her how I feel about her was not there, at the same to me I was thinking it was not right to propose to my student am teaching, found myself in this dilemma of what to do but finally got the courage to tell her how I feel when she came to me for examination guideline on what to study for the course I was a teaching assistant too. 

Initially, she smiled  when I told her how I feel about her, in another hand, I felt that moment was not the right time to tell her because it looks like I wanted to take advantage of her because she came for examination Guideline on what to read and expect in the exams.
Just testing my storytelling skills but watch out for the rest of the story


Author: Kaisu Sesali

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOW I IMPREGNATED MY SISTER

Does this story justify envy?

MAKING A MOVE, HOPE AND RESILIENCE